Friday, April 07, 2023

Hammersta

Hammersta
This is my current mood. It perfectly matches the weather! As I jumped on the bike yesterday, the sun was actually shining, although from a very cloudy sky. I needed a good workout and ended up at a nature reserve called Hammersta. It was maybe 5C. Normally this is one of my favorite places. It has a castle. A castle ruin. Beautiful oak landscapes. Winding paths through forests. Hills with lookout points, and more. None of that gave me any inspiration on this visit, so after taking a few photos of the oaks on this field I headed for home.

10 comments:

roentare said...

A little flat in mood? I like the monochrome scenery though. Silently screaming beauty

Andy said...

A relative of "That Old Tree"?

biebkriebels said...

Your winters take too long, time for spring with some warm sunshine...

s.c said...

Sill a nice tree in B&W

VENTANA DE FOTO said...

Ese árbol solitario, parece ser el jefe, de la fila que viene detrás.

Le va muy bien la edición en blanco y negro.

RedPat said...

You need some warm weather and some sunny skies. Winter seems to be hanging on here - it is cold but at least sunny today.

William Kendall said...

I like that view.

Bill said...

I had the same thought as Andy's comment.

Stefan Jansson said...

The old castle is on the other side of the bay.

Luis Gomez said...

Sending you sunny skies in case you need them! We have plenty around here.