Monday, April 24, 2023

A little protest

The photo shy police officer Klimataktivister Discussion Återställ Våtmarker Calling for backup
Walking through The King's Park on Saturday, I noticed a group of climate activists getting ready for a protest. They were from Återställ Våtmarker. Restore Wetlands. Quite a small group that, if I remember correctly, blocked one of Greta Thunberg's massive climate protests last Summer, anything for the attention I guess. The group had been busy all week around Stockholm, and I think this was their last gathering, so I decided to take a few photos despite being a little early in the day. I waved to the pretty police officer in the top photo, and she responded by turning away from me and my camera.

5 comments:

Andy said...

Now of days protesting is a way of life... some friendly and some not so friendly.

roentare said...

That patrol police looks like a speeding type

JudithK said...

Maybe she wants to go undercover some day, and now.....

Stefan Jansson said...

Ha. Yes, and now I have ruined her career! My bad!

William Kendall said...

Part of life in a democracy.