Friday, April 28, 2023

Cherry Blossom Photographer

The Cherry Blossom Shooter Cherry Blossom Cherry Blossom
I had a feeling yesterday morning that another visit to Kungsträdgården, and the Cherry Blossom, was in order. On my way there, I ended up in a hail storm. But it is still April so that sort of thing is to be expected. Arriving at the King's Park, the first person I noticed was this guy. So I took his photo and then walked over and showed it to him. He looked a bit surprised at first, but then asked if I had a place online where he could see the photos, so I told him where to find it. I then spent maybe thirty minutes photographing left, right and center, so I now have enough Cherry Blossom photos to show you every day for the rest of the year! I will try not to do that. But I will probably show you a few more.

10 comments:

Luis Gomez said...

Gorgeous blossoms. Fun shots!

s.c said...

Catch myself in a weird position behind the camera sometimes too, but very successful photos Stefan.

biebkriebels said...

This is the time of the year, always so beautiful!

Andy said...

I always enjoy your photos Stefan. You really got a good one of the photographer.

Catarina said...

Trying to find the right angle. : )

RedPat said...

Beautiful. I even like all the shadows in the last pic.

Stefan Jansson said...

The shadows can look amazing here. More to come.

Bill said...

The blossoms are gorgeous!

William Kendall said...

They bloom here in a few days.

roentare said...

That is a comical capture!