Sunday, April 16, 2023

Djurgårdsstrand

The ultimate sign of Spring Djurgårdsstrand Servitör Museum of Spirits Wienerkorv
At Royal Djurgården. Down by the water at Djurgårdsstrand. If you enjoy museums, this is a walk I can recommend. Junibacken for the kids. The famous Vasa museum. The Viking Museum. Museum of Spirits. A diving museum, and just a short walk from here the Abba museum. I was there for the people photos. In the top photo, a popular ice cream place. The guy running it, Kenny, won the ice cream championship, whatever that is, last year. The boardwalk along the Wasa harbor is always a popular spot when the sun shines, as it did on this visit. Most places serve food and drinks here. But as you can see, if you just feel like a hot dog, that also works.

8 comments:

Rob Siemann said...

ABBA museum??? Not for me, I never could stand their "music"!

roentare said...

You captured the life in the street very nicely. People are so relaxed there

s.c said...

Looks like a good place for a walk stefan.

Andy said...

Nice photos Stefan. You always seem to know where the people are.

RedPat said...

Wonderful sunny spring day.

Stefan Jansson said...

Been out three or four times with the Canon cameras since I took these photos. Mostly photographing people. I am a week back in my photo editing.

Sharon said...

This area sounds like my kind of place and I wouldn't miss the Abba museum. I'd also stop for a tasty gelato.

William Kendall said...

A lovely place to walk about.