Thursday, April 20, 2023

Nynäshamn

Lövhagen Walking the dog Nickstabadet Nynäsgård
I took my first eBike ride of the year to the port city of Nynäshamn just over a week ago. It was a fine day. I took the same route as I did on a visit two years ago, almost on the same day. I stopped at a cemetery. And at a commuter station where a former Social Democratic politician turned businessman is building three apartment buildings pretty much at the station which I find a bit unusual. I then continued to the Nickstabadet beach, where I ate my lunch on the new wooden deck next to the dive tower. From there I took the scenic route Strandvägen, with a stop at Lövhagen where a few people were enjoying their "fika" in the garden.

6 comments:

William Kendall said...

Looks like a fine day to be out and about.

roentare said...

The last shot is quite unique. I like the exterior

Stefan Jansson said...

It is wind and weather protection for the builders because of, you know, Winter and all that.

s.c said...

Looks like a very nice bike trip Stefan.

Stefan Jansson said...

I rode on the old road, it has been replaced by a new motorway, so the only people using the old road are locals and cyclists.

RedPat said...

Sounds like it was an enjoyable ride.