Wednesday, April 26, 2023

Playing his way through the park

Nice day for it
It was one of those warm, (ish), April days this unusual Spring. I was standing on the top of the hill at Sofia, next to the big church. This is on Södermalm in Stockholm. The church is surrounded by a big park with old wooden buildings and a lot of green lawns with meandering paths going up, down, and across the hill. I took a few photos of people picnicking, and then I heard a guitar. Below me, I could see the guy slowly making his way up to where I was standing, and a few minutes later I snapped this photo of him.

7 comments:

Andy said...

I can't hear his music but his smile made me feel happy! _へ__(‾◡◝ )>

biebkriebels said...

It is a very nice photo of him smiling at you.

RedPat said...

He has a nice smile.

William Kendall said...

A cheerful smile.

Bill said...

A happy guitar man.

roentare said...

He is full of sunshine

s.c said...

Great street portrait again Stefan.