Sunday, April 09, 2023

Skogskyrkogården

Skogskyrkogården Almhöjden Korsets stig Camera Issues Garbo
Finally! After a week of Winter with freezing winds and, never mind, let's just forget about that week, okay. Sunshine and warm weather were promised for yesterday, and the weather delivered. Saturday was the warmest day of the year, so far. I celebrated by taking a 75 km bike ride to Stockholm and back, and also added a few kilometers of walking. My first pit stop was at The Woodland Cemetery where I said hello to Greta Garbo, before heading over to the Mirror Pond and the Meditation Hill. The man in the hat had the same idea as I did, as that is my favorite bench at this UNESCO World Heritage Site. The couple in the fourth photo were visiting tourists. Both of them with DSLR cameras. I saw them take a few of the obvious views, a bit like my photos here.

6 comments:

William Kendall said...

Beautiful shots!

s.c said...

Clearly a retreating winter. It remains a beautiful cemetery and then again with Greta Carbo. Beautiful.

RedPat said...

It looks like it was a wonderful day. We are having the same kind of day today. Happy Easter.

VENTANA DE FOTO said...

A pesar de la nieve, parece que el día sea bastante agradable-

roentare said...

Fantastic snow melting scenery. Great colours

Gemel said...

Fabulous shots.