Saturday, April 29, 2023

Fine-tuning his guitar

Fine-tuning
It is déjà vu all over again. Red, back at his bench at Norr Mälarstrand on Kungsholmen. I have photographed him a few times before, always on this bench. Always dressed in red. Always with his guitar. And always a good sign of Spring. This time he was fine-tuning his guitar when he noticed me. I gave him the international sign for "do you mind if I take a photo" and that was that. When I was done, another photographer walked over for a few snaps and when I was back on my bike they were chatting away.

7 comments:

roentare said...

So red. That is a glaring dress code for any passer-by.

biebkriebels said...

Rapsody in Red.

Andy said...

A person that would be easy to pick out in a crowd.

s.c said...

Well with that color you are looking for green to jump out of the picture. Nice one.

RedPat said...

Wow. I can relate to liking red but that is over the top.

Gemel said...

What a wonderful way to present yourself to the world.

William Kendall said...

That's a lot of red.