Friday, April 21, 2023

Another sign of Spring

Blåsippor Liverwort
It is not a real Spring if I don't photograph some blåsippor. I have two places in Haninge where I know I will find them, and these two macro photos are from one of those places. It is a favorite spot for quite a few reasons. One, it is a nature reserve here called Gullringskärret that I always enjoy walking through. There is also a burial ground with graves from the Iron Age here, known as Jordbro gravfält. I have a flickr album with at the moment 199 photos if you want to check it out.

7 comments:

s.c said...

Beautiful flowers Stefan.

roentare said...

Great floral portrait with good bokeh

William Kendall said...

They are pretty.

Bill said...

The flowers are absolutely beautiful.

RedPat said...

These are lovely little flowers.

Stefan Jansson said...

A protected flower, so it is illegal to pick one. I have told a few people about that over the years, they all seem very surprised about that.

Luis Gomez said...

These are beautiful.