Thursday, July 28, 2022

Down by the water

Docking Catalina Heading out M/S Vindöga
Four photos taken at Årsta brygga. A port near my favorite beach, from where you can take the ferry out to the archipelago. Or your own boat of course as you can see in these photos. This little port can be very busy this time of the year, but I arrived half an hour or so before the arrival of one of the bigger ferries, so it was quite calm. I stopped for a bite to eat and a quick look around. The car park was full. I saw a few people eating at the kiosk. A dad was showing his two sons how to operate the family boat. A few old-timers were chatting away. Someone arrived and asked where he could leave his luggage so that it would not be in the way for people arriving at the port. A couple waiting for the ferry noticed that I walked past a closed gate, so they decided to do that as well.

3 comments:

s.c said...

Not bad at all to have your own boat over there.

William Kendall said...

Your third shot is my favourite.

RedPat said...

That is a great place to have your own boat.