Sunday, July 17, 2022

Team Ragnarök

A Genuine Viking! Team Ragnarök Team Ragnarök
Stockholm is a big city. There is always something happening. So this was fun and very unexpected. There I was on my way to any place really, when I noticed a huge crowd of people at the Royal Palace, and sure, there are always a lot of tourists there but not like this, so I decided to check it out. It was the start of something called NexusBall Rally. Something like 100 teams had signed up in flashy and very expensive cars. Norrbro, which is a bridge that connects the old down with the central parts of the city, was jam packed with people and cars. So I stuck around for an hour or so, snapping away left and right. The Viking here is called Patrik. He was part of Team Ragnarök and when I spotted him he was busy taking selfies with some other drivers. I will show you a few more cars tomorrow.

7 comments:

RedPat said...

A fun find for sure.

William Kendall said...

Very unusual.

roentare said...

Looks like an adrenaline filled event. A bubbly city in deed.

JudithK said...

Ha. I went to the Nexus thing site, and I couldn't tell if it were a race, or not. Just that they are driving to Cannes! Which should be fun...I guess.

Stefan Jansson said...

That is next years race Judith. They were very quick to update the website. This years rally headed fot Split in Croatia.

s.c said...

That first on the field and first in valhalla doesn't sound to good.

Amy said...

LOL the dude at the top looks very excited.