Wednesday, July 27, 2022

Another rural bike ride

Rapsfält The leaning church tower Dalarövägen Årsta Castle Årsta säteri Stadsberga by
I took another rural bike ride on one of my old bikes the other day. Around Österhaninge. The first photo shows a late blooming canola field near a nature reserve that I sometimes visit. Further down the road, we come to the Medieval church with the leaning tower. The third photo was taken from the road that leads to my favorite beach, Årsta Havsbadsvägen. The newly paved road is Dalarövägen. A very busy road during the Summer and horrible if you are a cyclist. Next up Årsta castle which today sits in the middle of a golf course. Then we see the huge stable at Årsta Säteri. There used to be a sign by the side of the road claiming that this was the largest wooden structure in Northern Europe. And lastly, a look at the unknown village, as I sometimes call it. Stadsberga.

5 comments:

s.c said...

Great views. I like them.

roentare said...

The scenery is beautiful and pleasant. You remind me to do more hiking actually.

Andy said...

Thank you for the tour. You have an eye for detail.

RedPat said...

Such wonderful shots.

William Kendall said...

Beautiful views!