Wednesday, February 01, 2023

The Monument Hall

Monumenthallen
Theme day. Virtue. A tricky word for me. It can mean a lot of things. I decided to go with a view from my favorite cemetery, Skogskyrkogården. I parked the ebike, and walked up to the top of The Meditation Hill. From up there you have good views in any direction. This is the Monument Hall. During the warmer part of the year, I will often sit on the grass up here watching the world go by. It was a little too cold for that on this visit, so I remained standing.

6 comments:

s.c said...

It looks inspiring for meditation and has virtue indeed.

William Kendall said...

A beautiful view.

joaquín said...

El lugar parece apropiado para eso, para meditar

RedPat said...

It all looks so peaceful.

roentare said...

The monument hall is quite squarish. Good interpretation of the theme

Jim said...

Good choice for theme day.