Monday, February 20, 2023

Pecking

Pecking
I visited Sickla in Hammarby sjöstad a while back. I mostly photographed modern buildings and reflections. There is a place there called Lugnets terrass that I always try to visit when I am in the area. A wooden terrace down by Hammarby sjö. A great spot for people watching, especially during the warmer parts of the year. On this visit I was the only one on the terrace and the first photo I took was this one. Two birds out on the ice. One of them busy pecking, obviously there was something interesting under the ice.

9 comments:

s.c said...

Also a very beautiful reflection Stefan.

biebkriebels said...

Nice them looking at their reflections!

William Kendall said...

Well photographed.

Andy said...

Wow... those two birds look like they are walling on glass.

RedPat said...

Nice catch of these guys. They are quite different from any of our birds.

Stefan Jansson said...

Crows.

Bill said...

Nicely composed photo!

roentare said...

This is quite artistic! Also you only revealed the reflection of the building in the water in a distance.

Stefan Jansson said...

Serious reflection photos to come, stay tuned.