Saturday, February 25, 2023

Four scenes from the old town

in a world of your own Chokladkoppen Made in Gamla Stan Utrustning
Four street scenes from the old town. I did a full circle. Started my walk at the Royal Palace and ended it at the palace. I spotted the girl dressed for Winter outside the Nobel museum, totally in her own world. The Hot Chocolate café at Stortorget is always a big his with visiting tourists. I came across the two school girls a few times during my promenade, they stopped at every shop window. The two guys carrying some sort of equipment noticed me as I lifted the camera.

9 comments:

VENTANA DE FOTO said...

Buenas escenas callejeras. Además del ambiente que hay en la ciudad, se aprecia su arquitectura.

Andy said...

I like your street photography Stefan. No one seemed to notice you.

Stefan Jansson said...

I might show you some old architecture from the old town tomorrow.

s.c said...

Love those snippets of the old city.

William Kendall said...

Your third is my favourite.

joaquín said...

Me encantaron esas tranquilas calles adoquinadas

Sharon said...

I love the street scenes.

RedPat said...

Nice street shots from such an interesting area.

roentare said...

Very nice street candids