Sunday, February 12, 2023

Watching the photographer

Watching the photographer
It has been a weird Winter. This is a recent photo from Skogskyrkogården. I rode into the Woodland Cemetery, using the entrance at Sockenvägen, and sat down on a bench next to the big information boards that explain how this UNESCO World Heritage Site came to be. As I enjoyed a sandwich, I kept my eyes on the photographer walking on grass. He was photographing the Meditation Hill, and just before I jumped on the bike again I decided to take this shot.

7 comments:

roentare said...

A beautiful scene with a special light. The photographer reveals the scale of things there

Andy said...

Stefan I am now wondering if anyone has taken my photo. If they have I say thank you. 【ツ】

William Kendall said...

A splendid scene.

Sharon said...

I'm sure he can't take any better shot than you can.

Stefan Jansson said...

I am sure someone have. I have a Flickr album with photos of photographers btw.

Stefan Jansson said...

Thanks, Sharon, I see people out shooting here on every visit, more or less. I will show you another photographer in action here in a day or two.

RedPat said...

Such a peaceful shot.