Tuesday, August 30, 2022

Walking down a hill

Up the stairs Brännkyrkagatan Chalk Painting Sommargågata
After drinking the water, sitting in the shade in the park, I walked down to get my bike. The first two photos here are from where I got that heat stroke feeling walking up. No such problems walking down. I spotted the dad tourist with his camera and figured that would be a good shot. Most people walking up here stop for photos as soon as they see the steep climb and the stairs with the cafe. I took the last two photos a few minutes later while sitting on the bike. It shows Swedenborgsgatan which becomes a popular pedestrian street during the summer. Filled with places to sit and enjoy a coffee or a meal, or even doing some chalk painting as we can see here.

7 comments:

s.c said...

I get the feeling that everybody is just walking uphill.

Stefan Jansson said...

Except for me, at least on this hot day.

roentare said...

It seems so many people walking on the roads too. Hope you feel better in the shades afterwards

William Kendall said...

I trust you're better now.

Sharon said...

I love seeing all the people out and about.

RedPat said...

That looks like a fine place to sit and watch the world go by.

jennyfreckles said...

It looks like a lovely area. Glad you recovered and didn't actually collapse. We are not used to these temperatures!