Saturday, August 06, 2022

The sky is the limit

The sky is the limit
I remember reading a positive review of the sky bar that you can find at the top of this 26-story high-rise at Liljeholmen, Kajplats 6, (the architect was Alessandro Ripellino), maybe one year ago. It was posted in one of those apps where you can review everything. So being the nice guy that I am, I added a photo of the sky bar as one were missing, and we can't have that. It was very similar to this one that I snapped from the Årsta bridge a couple of days ago, and I got a quick response from someone at the app, or maybe from a bot, I don't really know. And then some time later I read in a Facebook post that the bar was still to open, and that the review was fake! Gave me a laugh and a half. By the looks of it, it is still not open, one year later. I wonder what went wrong. Could be something to do with the pandemic and the world economy at large, I guess.

6 comments:

s.c said...

Still have the feeling that this could be an excellent bar or restaurant so high up. Hope somebody works it out.

RedPat said...

There would be fabulous views from up there.

Sharon said...

Very interesting architecture. The place looks like it has potential.

JudithK said...

Best laid plans of mice and men....

roentare said...

Dining up there in the building would give me plenty of palpitations!

William Kendall said...

The pandemic is likely.