Friday, August 19, 2022

Girl with elephant tattoo

Girl with elephant tattoo
Eden
I was standing on a bridge the other day, Västerbron, taking photos of an old wooden building, down below. It dates back nearly two centuries. It is located near a popular beach, Smedsuddsbadet at Kungsholmen. The building stood empty for several years before it opened as a newly renovated restaurant called Eden, earlier this Summer. And the idea was to write a post about it, and now I sort of have, but standing there I noticed the two girls on their Standup Paddleboards and for whatever reason my focus changed to them.

5 comments:

Andy said...

I found the first photo interesting to look at. What can I say... I'm a guy.

s.c said...

Nice shots again with that higher viewpoint. Great street photography.

roentare said...

Love the title with a fitting photo for it!

William Kendall said...

I laughed at Andy's comment.

RedPat said...

Fun title. I love the look of the restaurant.