Thursday, January 19, 2023

Unavailable Seating

Unavailable Seating
Cycling towards Stockholm a couple of days ago, I stopped at the new circular pier at Lake Drevviken, near Perstorpsvägen. Normally I would make a pit stop further up, at the Hökarängen beach. But since discovering this area, I sometimes stop here. Last time I was here was when I showed you a few ice skaters out on the then frozen lake. The temperature has gone up and down in the last few weeks, and we have also experienced some serious rain showers. So the water level at Drevviken is high at the moment, as proved by the photo of this bench.

6 comments:

RedPat said...

It makes for a good shot.

Bill said...

Nice catch!

Andy said...

The table would be perfect if it were summertime. ⎦˚◡˚⎣

roentare said...

It is kind of artistic!

William Kendall said...

Definitely not ideal for stopping there now.

s.c said...

Looks good but not useable on the moment.