Wednesday, January 25, 2023

Store Fronts

Mickes re:Pear Hornstull Centrum Helens.
The first photo shows one of two shops owned by Micke. He sells vinyls and CDs. This is probably the best place in Stockholm for that sort of thing. It is open every day of the year. His other store is across the street, close to where I was standing taking this photo. Next the Apple repair shop with the funny name, re:Pear. In the third shot, a very surprised woman walking out from the Hornstull mall. She kept her eyes on me from the bus stop as I continued taking photos at Långholmsgatan as this street on Södermalm is called. The fourth and last snap of the day shows Helens. One of Stockholm's quadrillion sushi places, and an eatery I am very likely never to visit, as I don't eat sushi.

8 comments:

roentare said...

All very interesting signs!

biebkriebels said...

These give a nice insight in the city and the people living there.

s.c said...

Nice collection and that concurrent of apple is unbeatable. Also very nice to see over a couple of years. Good work Stefan.

William Kendall said...

I'd go into the music store.

RedPat said...

It's nice to see the different shops. I think some of the sushi places are closing here.

Bill said...

Nice series of shops. Our last music store closed four years ago.

Stefan Jansson said...

Me too. Only problem is I would probably buy everything I like. And I am a big music fan.

Stefan Jansson said...

I might show you a few more tomorrow.