Tuesday, February 08, 2022

Two bridges

Weather Report Bron
Two more mist photos. Both showing pedestrian bridges along Nederstaleden, (a straight), in Västerhaninge. It was one of those days, really. Mist, mist and more mist. The first bridge is close to the commuter station and is mostly used by people going to and from the station, and the shopping center. The second bridge is a few hundred meters to the soutn and it is new. Well, not really, but as I remember photographing it when it was being constructed it counts as new in my head. From where I shot it, it will take you first to the pet cemetery, in a birch forest, and then to the Håga industrial park. But before you get to the industries you will walk by a place where I shoot Spring flowers most every year.

6 comments:

William Kendall said...

The second is my favourite take.

Sharon said...

I do enjoy that misty, foggy look. We haven't had any this year.

Bill said...

Wonderful misty shots of the bridges.

RedPat said...

You have no snow!

Linda said...

Dimma....I like the word.

Amy said...

The pet cemetery has got my interest, I've never seen one before