Sunday, February 06, 2022

New row-houses

New row-houses Winter Mist
Two photos from the row-house construction at Lillgården in Tungelsta. Built by the local company Turbinen. I took the first photo with my Canon, 77D and a 70-300mm zoom lens. I snapped the second scene with my Canon 6D. It is a nine photo panorama shot with my Sigma 50mm lens. I believe this is the last phase of the construction here, they are still working on the school that you can see to the right under the crane. But, and it is a big but, just to the right of this view, the construction of what can only be described as a small city block got under way last week. I will show photos from that area every now and then from now on.

5 comments:

s.c said...

Not a real new architonical design then.

Sharon said...

Lots of new development in many places around the world.

Stefan Jansson said...

Not a new design, all the row-houses in this area look the same, just different colors, but the project won an architectural award a couple of years ago.

RedPat said...

At least the different colours break up the look of the rows.

William Kendall said...

They look too similar, which is always the way with such places.