Tuesday, February 01, 2022

Skinnarviksberget

Norr Mälarstrand Münchenbryggeriet Utsikt Riddarfjärden
I took the first photo walking past the sculpture in yesterdays post. It shows you part of the island of Kungsholmen and Norr Mälarstrand. Then, after carefully walking up the icy path I snapped the second photo. It shows you part of a classic Stockholm building. It is called Münchenbryggeriet. It has an interesting history. I then walked over to the red picked fence and aimed the Canon towards the scenic walk, Monteliusvägen, that I showed you a week or so ago. Continuing up the hill, which is called Skinnarviksberget btw, I took the fourth photo which shows you more of the old brewery and more of the second best view over the Riddarfjärden bay. I shot that as a panorama, so it is nine photos stitched together and you can see Kungsholmen with Stockholm City Hall. Riddarholmen, with Mälardrottningen, and in the background Norrmalm. I think that is enough for today. I might show you a few zoomed in photos from the hill tomorrow.

5 comments:

s.c said...

Wonderful views Stefan. Only that chimney spoils the view a bit but as object its nice again.

William Kendall said...

Splendid views!

RedPat said...

What a fabulous views from up there!

Bill said...

Spectacular views!

Amy said...

Beautiful scenery.