Tuesday, February 15, 2022

Mosebacke

Södra Teatern Mosebacke portal Mosebacketerrassen Stockholm Södra Teatern at Mosebacke. The oldest theater in Stockholm. The outdoor terrace, Mosebacketerrassen from where I snapped this, is the place to be for a beer and a bite to eat come the warm Summer evenings. Oh, and if you enjoy that sort of thing you should check out Champagnebaren. To complicate matters, something I always enjoy, I shot this with my new Canon R, using the Viltrox 85mm lens, so this is fifteen or so photos stitched together. Just to see if the camera and lens were up to it. The second photo shows the Mosebacke portal. The last two photos are the view over Stockholm from the terrace. Some of you will recognice the Nationalmuseum in the first of those photos. In the second one you can see Skeppsholmen.

3 comments:

s.c said...

And it works perfect.

William Kendall said...

The arched gate particularly intrigues me.

RedPat said...

The place to be in the summer!