Friday, February 18, 2022

No Winter Maintenance

No Winter Maintenance The Meditation Hill
Back at the UNESCO World Heritage Site, Skogskyrkogården in Enskede. I parked the e-bike at the stairs leading up to the Meditation Hill, Almhöjden. From the top of the hill you have a good view over the cemetery, and from there you can walk the 888-meter-long Seven Springs Way down to one of the chapels. Everything at the cemetery was designed by two young architects a century ago. It was a bit icy on the stairs, so I walked up on the grass despite wearing my icebug boots. I took the second photo of the Meditation Hill from the pond next to the Monument Hall.

5 comments:

s.c said...

Great views Stefan.

RedPat said...

Love that 2nd shot.

William Kendall said...

Terrific shots.

Amy said...

They've definitely kept it simple but with a heritage site I think thats important.

Stefan Jansson said...

A great place. I have been to most of the sites here, just missing one chapel. Expect more photos to come from this cemetery.