Friday, February 25, 2022

Spot the odd one out

Spot the odd one out
Fifteen photos from Södermalm, and one shot from the Woodland Cemetery. Tasty America next to the institution that is Jerusalem kebab at Götgatan. An elderly woman standing outside a café deciding on what to buy, a semla maybe? You can also see the Gullmarsplan metro station. A classic furniture store. A sad photo showing people queuing for handouts. Three street scenes. A man enjoying a quick lunch at the Danish fast food joint at Medborgarplatsen. In the bottom row I just missed two people kiss. Last photo shows a group of men walking down the stairs at Fatburstrappan.

8 comments:

s.c said...

Just the world how we like to remember Stefan.

magiceye said...

Lovely street photos!

William Kendall said...

Very eclectic.

RedPat said...

Lots of people out and about. Looks 'normal'.

Stefan Jansson said...

It has been normal all along over here, Pat.

Amy said...

The one on the bottom left caught my eye, it has a mural in the background on the building.

Stefan Jansson said...

I have a photo of that big mural,Amy. I remember shooting it very well. I stood up against a wall and I believe it took around 20 photos in a panorama to get the view that I wanted. I will send you a link a little later today.

Stefan Jansson said...

Hello again, Amy. Here is a link to my flickr photo of the mural you noticed.

https://flic.kr/p/2kZRqPb