Saturday, May 24, 2014

The Cybergoth Girl

The Cybergoth Girl
Now that Summer has arrived I will probably start shooting a lot more portraits. I was at the Rudan Nature reserve when I noticed a very colorful girl. She was busy filming the buildings and when I came closer I recognised her, although she had to help me a little. This is Rontti. Last time we met in January of 2012 she was a secondary school student and looked very different compared with today. She graduated last year and was now producing a number of videos for the municipality.

8 comments:

William Kendall said...

She definitely stands out!

Bob Crowe said...

Oh. Wow. You would never see anything like that here. It looks like the youth of Sweden have an extraordinary need for nonconformity.

LOLfromPasa said...

Well, Stefan, I can't sleep (3am here now) and decided to catch up on a few of my favorite blogs. This shot brings a smile to my face. Glad to see you doing more portraits now.

Stuart said...

It's what I would call a "look". What is the tiger head? A purse, a muff, a hunting trophy?

Unknown said...

Very different from two years ago. You surely couldn't miss her. She's really cool.

Margaret said...

It must take her forever to get ready to exit the house.

Lowell said...

I don't understand this at all. Hopefully, her costume has a relevant meaning.

Jack said...

I look forward to your portraits. You find very interesting people.