Monday, May 19, 2014

A Summer Portrait

A Summer Girl sara
We were heading the same way. She was on foot, I was on the Steel Horse. It was the combination of the black stockings, black skirt, and the sleeveless white top that made me ask if I got get a few portraits. Sara lives in Stockholm and works as an electronic engineer. She grew up in Haninge and was a keen horseback rider before picking up her new hobby. Bouldering. I told her about two places where she could climb. One of them just a few hundred meters away, The Elephant Rock. Sara shoots with a Nikon and was interested to learn more about photography so I told her to set up a flickr account and to join a few Nikon groups. She also claimed not to be very photogenic but I think I have proven her wrong now.

8 comments:

Andy said...

Another marvellous portrait. Well done!

Luis Gomez said...

Lovely!

PerthDailyPhoto said...

Sweet Sara, nice one Steffe.

Lowell said...

She's a cutie. Well done! She reminds me a bit of my sister when my sister was young.

Stuart said...

You are so right. Very photogenic indeed. Nice portrait.

VP said...

She is lovely and you are the usual master of portrait!

William Kendall said...

Wonderful portrait, Stefan.

Lois said...

She is cute and she also has beautiful eyelashes!