Thursday, May 15, 2014

A one-man job


It's been a very cold Spring so far, but from today it is supposed to get warmer. The new owners of my favorite cafe Malmens konditori in Handen have hired a handyman and this week he has been busy constructing a new outdoor seating area on the lawn. The lawn is very uneven which probably makes the job more difficult. I took this snap two days ago when the handyman was enjoying lunch and a Danish indoors. Hopefully I will be able to test the new deck in a day or three.

8 comments:

Andy said...

Nice candid shot.
I'm looking forward to you posting a photo when the work is complete.

Lowell said...

This will no doubt be a blessing when it's warm enough to relax outside.

Stefan Jansson said...

I have been able to enjoy coffee outdoors here already. Quite a few times. It was warm a month ago.

Stuart said...

Ah, something to look forward to.

William Kendall said...

It looks like a good deal of work yet to come.

Meg said...

Looks lovely. I'm glad he was on a break. As in, just taking it easy during the work day.

PerthDailyPhoto said...

That looks like a two man job to me Steffe :)

Stefan Jansson said...

The handyman is still fixing a thing or two, but the deck has been open for a few days now. I am yet to try it. I usually sit around the corner, but I guess I will have to test it now.