Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Hardware

Hardware
I came out from the grocery store just as the commuter train left the Tungelsta station. A few seconds later I spotted a tall girl dressed in black walking past me on the other side of the road. It was Jasmine. She was on her way to the hairdresser but had time for a few photos. She is a student who might have a future in the fashion industry. She has a fan page at Facebook called Hardware. There are some very interesting photos of her there. I'm planning to meet her again for some hardware photoss.

9 comments:

William Kendall said...

Terrific portrait of Jasmine!

Bob Crowe said...

I looked at the Facebook page and tried to figure out what she is trying to tell us. Maybe they are best kept to myself.

Lynette said...

You take such fine, fine photos. Thanks!

Jack said...

She is a very attractive young lady.

Luis Gomez said...

A beauty!

Halcyon said...

I'm pretty sure there are no unattractive women in Haninge. :)

Unknown said...

She's gorgeous! Great portrait.

Lowell said...

She's quite beautiful and your portrait is exquisite, but...

VP said...

Oh, lucky you... She is a beauty!