Thursday, May 18, 2023

The Carnival II

Have a cigar 20 Quarnevalen 2023 Quarnevalen Dekoren med vänner Student Carnival Gislaveds Kommun W Frågetecken Super Mario
As promised, more photos from the student carnival. Quarnevalen, from the weekend. Sure was great fun to see. Summer weather. Lots of people out watching. Biking home later, I had some problem finding my way out of the city as so many streets were closed off for the big parade. Fun note, I lost one of my bike gloves during the carnival. Then the following day when I started looking through my photos I noticed my glove on a photo I had taken off a couple hugging! If you want to check out the rest of the carnival photos, press here.

6 comments:

s.c said...

Great parade show.

William Kendall said...

What an event!

RedPat said...

Everyone had a good time -we need more of that.

Bill said...

Fun times!

JudithK said...

Do you you, Steffe, understand all the references to the floats, displays, etc? I sure don't. But I'm old and in another country as well.....Just curious.

Stefan Jansson said...

No, and that is why I said the day before that I should have bought the leaflet with all the info.