Thursday, March 17, 2022

Stockholm Street

Lady in red Red leather pants I see a pattern here Benched Stylish e-scooter dude
The woman in red and her guy spotted me the second I raised the camera. We met at Skeppsbrokajen. The woman in the red leather pants were sitting at the stairs next to the ticket office and cafe where you buy tickets to the archipelago. I was walking at Södermalm when I noticed the woman with the patterned jacket walking past a Thai eatery. The ice cream guy and the sunseekers on the benches were enjoying the sunny weather also down by the water. After a visit to Skeppsholmen I spotted the stylish guy on the Lime scooter outside the National Museum.

6 comments:

Andy said...

The ladies in red are a real standout in a crowd and the gentleman on the scooter is the best dresser of all.

s.c said...

Looks like there is some more color on the streets. Nice observations Stefan.

William Kendall said...

Good street shots!

Bill said...

Fantastic street photos.

RedPat said...

A bit of colour sure stands out. Nice spring shots.

Amy said...

Alot of happy people enjoying the sun