Saturday, March 26, 2022

Fridays For Future

People Not Profit Fridays For Future Researchers For Future For Max & Clara Getting the shot Crowd Control
Fridays For Future demonstrations all around the globe yesterday. I followed the one in Stockholm, with Greta Thunberg. They walked from Gamla Stan down to Tantolunden on Södermalm where everyone gathered to listen to a few speeches, including one from Greta. I followed them all the way. Came home with quite a few photos that I am still going through, so I will probably show you those in the coming days. I snapped this batch of photos at the old town as the march got under way.

3 comments:

RedPat said...

There are so many young women in your shots which is wonderful to see. I sometimes worry about the young generations but it looks like they are aware, at least over there.

William Kendall said...

Well worth photographing.

Amy said...

I haven't seen people protesting here about that issue for a while, they seem to be more into protesting their rights than anything.