Monday, May 28, 2007

That old tree at sunset

That old tree at sunset

The days are very long this time of the year in my part of the world. Today's photo is from one of my photo projects, the old oxel at Välsta. From a couple of nights ago. It was a beautiful and warm (17C), summer evening, so I decided to walk up to Välsta and watch the sunset from there. I never get bored by this view and as the sun set behind me I was looking at this beautiful old tree. Took this at 08:45 PM.Bigger photo.

8 comments:

Beetle said...

Trully Beautiful tree and surrounding

magiceye said...

stunning!

Mountainboy said...

The sun has completely changed the colour of the oak, very warming!

Anonymous said...

I'm always pleased to see another photo of this tree.

Mandi said...

Beautiful! I love photos of lone trees.

Stefan Jansson said...

Thanks all.The path here are often used by horse back riders, joggers and dog owners, all photographed by me over the last 96 weeks or so.

Anonymous said...

That is a nice old tree. I like it very much.

I didn't do much today but...

I did write about how people used to wear long underwear over winter or until we began to stink. You can find the link at the bottom of the post today.
Brookville Daily Photo

Gaëlle said...

Looks like a magic oak to me! I've seen the other photos you've taken of this tree and I particularly like the ones with snow.