Friday, May 11, 2007

A new view

The church from a new angle

A new view, but not for very long. I talked with the last gardener here, Jerry Ullgren for a few minutes. When all the greenhouses here are gone, in a weeks time, the land will be cut up to a number of new properties and new houses will be built here. Some 80 years ago my grandfather Oscar Andersson helped build the red house here at Ålsta in Tungelsta. I have been following the changes here for the last three years. More photos in my Kryddgården set. I shot a big panorama from here. If you wanna see it large, try this link. If you have broadband try the original size!

Bigger photo.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

"progress"......can't seem to stop it, can we. it's a battle in Parker too.

lv2scpbk said...

Interesting shot.

Cheltenhamdailyphoto said...

Progress.

I have posted a photo of the missing UK girl Madeleine in the hope that the more people see her, the more chance she may be found. Please take a sec to pop over to Cheltenham, to put her face in your head. Thanks to you and your readers.