Sunday, June 16, 2024

Royal Guard

Royal Guard
I took a few days off with the street photography. And with the Stockholm documentation. You need a break sometimes. But I was back at it again yesterday. A nice Summer day it was. I visited quite a few different places and the cameras were hard at work. The joy of photography was back, so the little break did me good. Walking past the Royal Palace, I decided to take a few portraits of the Royal Guards. Högvakten in Swedish. Whenever I do that, I always give them a little nod before I take their photo, and they always give me a nod of approval back.

6 comments:

Catarina said...

Very considerate of you. : )

JudithK said...

So young!

roentare said...

Yes, doing street stuff needs a break regularly. This shot is a fantastic one

s.c said...

Good portrait and yes sometimes you need a little break.

Bill said...

Excellent portrait.

RedPat said...

Nice one.