Saturday, June 29, 2024

A mix of photos from a few recent walks

Regeringsgatan 21 Facade A summer walk Kuriosakabinett Mounted Police Alleyway Green shorts Lacoste Orange peels Uniformed
A mix of recent street photos from a few walks around Stockholm. We start with one of the restaurants at the shopping mall Gallerian at Regeringsgatan. And after snapping that, I turned around and took the second photo of the glassed-in yard. Back at the new square, Vattentorget. Under the golden bridge, where I parked the bike, I took two photos of this couple walking by, and I also photographed the book sculpture photo there. It is called, Under tiden. In the meantime. Made by Ebba Matz. Sort of a temporary exhibition with new artworks mixed with archeological finds from the works at the new sluice, might have to show you more of that later. Next, mounted police at Helgeandsholmen. Whenever I go for a walk in the old town I park my bike here as it is always a lot of police and security guards here because of the many Government buildings. And since I visited the old town here is a photo of one of the old alleyways, with bicycles of course, as is the rule. We see a well-dressed cyclist next. At a stoplight at Nybroplan. I spotted the woman with the jeans outfit near the Royal Palace. The orange peels are next. Outside a very popular café in the old town, I have shown you the window with the oranges before. Next, two military guards at the Royal Palace, where the changing of the guards always attracts a lot of attention and someone have to keep the visiting tourists from walking the wrong way.

9 comments:

Jack said...

A wonderful collection of photos. I particularly like the photo of the couple and their ghosts.

Magiceye said...

Lovely street photography 🤩

Catarina said...

Fantastic set of photos!!
Lacoste: Those sandals are unique!!!
I believe that Europeans like to dress eccentrically... much more than Canadians or Americans. I feel so tempted to adhere to this style. : ))

Bill said...

Great street photography!

RedPat said...

Love the shot of the alleyway in the old town. I wonder what got the attention of the 2 horses.

Luis Gomez said...

These are great! Fun to see.

biebkriebels said...

I like your Street Photography!

s.c said...

Great street photo's again.

21 Wits said...

These are wonderful views!