Monday, June 17, 2024

City Hall in June

Tying the knot A colorful couple Wedding Photography Sankt Erik
Four photos from Stockholm City Hall. A wedding couple waiting for their turn to tie the knot. A colorful Asian couple enjoying lunch in the garden. I like how he films the area, trying not to look like he is filming the area. Next, three people, four if you count me, taking photos of yet another happy couple soon to be married. In the fourth and last photo, a flag with Sankt Erik, the patron saint of Stockholm. It was a very fine day. I came home with a lot of photos from different places in the city. My ebike is still at the repair shop, so I used one of my normal bikes, and wow, it sure is a bit tougher riding 70 km without the pedal assist!

6 comments:

roentare said...

Don't tell me your country is now selling Malatang too?

Catarina said...

That was a very busy and productive day. : )

Stefan Jansson said...

At several places around Stockholm.

RedPat said...

You seem to get so many photo ops at city hall.

Bill said...

City hall must be a place people like to hang out.

Stefan Jansson said...

The Nobel Prize banquet takes place at Blå Hallen here every year. Iconic Stockholm building.