Wednesday, April 20, 2022

The prettiest knight in the world

The prettiest knight in the world
I visited a medieval market over the weekend. Held at Kungsträdgården in Stockholm. Organized by Medeltid Stockholm. Great fun. The park was crowded with people from all around the world. I will show you quite a few photos tomorrow, but I wanted to start with just the one portrait. This seriously good-looking woman was taking part in the fun where you could joust with the Knights, and I knew that I had to take her portrait as she held up that big sword.

8 comments:

Andy said...

Her smile is contagious.

s.c said...

Lovely portrait indeed. Good one Stefan.

Bill said...

A very pretty knight indeed!

RedPat said...

Nice smile.

William Kendall said...

An excellent portrait.

Jack said...

Certainly a contender for prettiest knight.

Stefan Jansson said...

Glad that we all agree!

21 Wits said...

She has a beautiful and friendly smile! What a great day for you.