Friday, April 29, 2022

The Posers

Ta-da! Striking a pose The Pose
I headed back to the King's park on the last day of the Cherry Blossom. It was another fine Spring day. Kungsträdgården was filled with people from all around the world, either taking photos, or posing for them. As I walked around with a real camera, the silent Canon, people came up to me and asked to have their photo taken, not with my camera, but with their smartphones, which I always find very funny. But I obliged, of course.

5 comments:

Andy said...

Very nice. Considering what is going on in the world these days, it is good to see so many happy people.

RedPat said...

It is so nice to get out into the sun and the beauty of the flowers.

William Kendall said...

These are wonderful.

Amy said...

All happy looking people, the first one is the best

Stefan Jansson said...

I have looked through all my photos now, and I did find a few more good ones from the park, so maybe I will give you one last batch from here tomorrow.