Friday, April 22, 2022

People at The Fair

Medieval Teenager Medieval Man Caught my eye Medieval Braids The day she met the Knight Well fed and hungry How does this thing work
Nothing more fun than photographing people when you are at a fair. So that is what I did non-stop, and here are seven of those photos, all taken with the silent mirrorless Canon. I like the teenage girl's outfit, and her haircut. She brought with her the family dog and something to sell. The medieval man in the second photo did everything right. The woman to the left in the third shot caught my eye for some reason. I normally don't like photographing someone from behind, it feels like you are faking it, but it worked here with those cool braids. The Knights had a busy time at the market, when they weren't fighting each other they had to pose for photos with the visiting tourists. We all need to eat, even the well-fed photographer in the sixth photo. And lastly, the man that arranged it all. The Blacksmith Martin Ahlsén from Haninge. You might remember seeing a few other posts on this blog from his museum in Handen where he arranges markets a couple of times every year.

8 comments:

Andy said...

Excellent street photography. Your photos are always crisp and clear.

s.c said...

Great street shots again. I agree with Andy. Good work.

Jack said...

Great street photographs. I would have loved seeing this fair.

William Kendall said...

Wonderful captures, Stefan.

Bill said...

What a wonderful variety of fair goers you captured. Excellent shots!

RedPat said...

You captured the flavour of the crowd so well.

JudithK said...

An excellent series. And as for photo number 3, fish net stockings will do it every time.

Stefan Jansson said...

Always fun to go out and photograph events like this one. True that Judith, and I remember you asking about my taste when it comes to Mexican food a while back, I will eat anything once. I don't make Mexican food myself, but if I am treated to it, I will give it a go.