Tuesday, April 26, 2022

Sakura

New Mothers Sakura
Two new mothers out strolling at Kungsträdgården. Sure was a nice day for that sort of thing. They might have been the only two people there not taking photos of the Cherry Blossom. The girl in the second photo had just finished filming herself and the park when I snapped my photo of her. I shot these on the same day as the photos in yesterday's post. But I did go back yesterday to see if it was still blooming. And it was, but probably only just, so I took another walk with the silent Canon. Those photos are still on the memory card, but if they are any good, you will probably see them here soon.

3 comments:

William Kendall said...

Gorgeous blossoms.

RedPat said...

I heard on the radio that ours are about a week away from blooming.

Amy said...

Cherry blossoms are always worth taking photos and selfies of.