Tuesday, June 01, 2021

When I Can Travel Again

Red Speed Boat M/S Lotten Träbåt Celebrity
It would be fun to travel somewhere by boat. But I don't mean a cruise that is not for me I'm talking about another visit to the Mediterranean where I might just jump on a ferry to some unknown island or hire a speed boat for a fun look at a new island. I snapped these four photos last Saturday while visiting Hammarby sjöstad in Stockholm. The ferry is called M/S Lotten and is one of a few free-of-charge ferries at Hammarby sjö.

8 comments:

William Kendall said...

Good way to get about.

Andy said...

I have the same thoughts.

Sharon said...

That sounds very appealing to me.

Bill said...

A great way to travel, sounds good.

RedPat said...

Sounds like a good plan!

JudithK said...

The Lotten looks like enough for me at the moment. Lovely and on the water and a bit of a ride.

Marleen said...

Seems like Summer has arrived. Looks really good!

Amy said...

We have an 18 ft boat but nothing like the ones in your photos.