Wednesday, June 23, 2021

Girl at a Picnic

Girl at a Picnic
I showed you a couple of photos of this new skyscraper in a post from 2019 when it was still under construction. It is called Sthlm 01. You will find it at Mårtensdal which is at Hammarby Sjöstad. I really like the look of the building, and whenever I am in the area I usually try to take a few shots of it. It is part of a project by Skanska called Sthlm New and that big mural I showed you two days ago is the facade of Sthlm 04. I had already taken a photo of the building when I noticed the girl sitting on a blanket, busy on her smartphone, so I figured it would be a good way of showing the scale of the highrise.

9 comments:

21 Wits said...

Exactly, quite the building!

PerthDailyPhoto said...

Oh my gosh Steffe, that is indeed an impressive and attractive piece of architecture 💙

Andy said...

Including the girl in photo is much better than no people at all in the scene. It's a bonus.

William Kendall said...

What a contrast!

Denton said...

Great catch.

RedPat said...

I like it!

Amy said...

That's a pretty trippy looking building.

s.c said...

Nice way of bringing more depth in a facade and a building using some 2d tricks. The girl in front is indeed the perfect scale model.Looks a bit like 3XN architecture or perhaps its is.

Jack said...

One of the nicest new high-rise buildings I have seen. Different and yet not crazy. I love it! (Good idea to include the girl for scale.)