Tuesday, June 15, 2021

Summer Cycling

Källhagsvägen Källhagens Gård The Meeting
I sometimes ride my bicycle to Nynäshamn. It usually takes 90 minutes with a couple of stops along the way as I have to photograph something. Normally I ride on the old Nynäsvägen road that follows the new motorway for most of the way. But you can also ride on the old gravel roads through small hamlets like here at Hemfosa. Cycling here is very relaxing. You ride on bumpy roads through forests and there are a couple of lakes if you feel the need to cool down with a swim. I walked around one of those lakes recently and I will show you a few photos in a day or thhree.

7 comments:

William Kendall said...

It looks like a good area to explore.

Sharon said...

The views are fantastic!

RedPat said...

Beautiful!

Bill said...

A beautiful area to cycle and enjoy the scenery.

Marleen said...

I would love cycling there.

Amy said...

Cycling is very popular here too, not my thing but each to their own.

PerthDailyPhoto said...

Looks perfect Steffe ✨