Saturday, June 12, 2021

Oak Trees

Oak Tree Majestic Oak Oak Tree
A recent visit to the Häringe-Hammersta nature reserve means that I came back home with quite a few photos of the oaks in that area, and here are three of them just to prove my point. After snapping these very green pics, two at Hammersta and one at Häringe, I went for a walk in a cow pasture shooting macro photos, before continuing on my bike down to the water where I climbed up a hill and then walked along the coastline for a bit. It was a great Summer day.

6 comments:

Andy said...

That Old Tree's relatives? \(ˆ˚ˆ)/

Stefan Jansson said...

Why not! No more than ten kilometers apart.

William Kendall said...

Lovely!

RedPat said...

Lovely trees!

Jack said...

Your tree studies are wonderful, Steffe.

Marleen said...

Summer scenes, lots of green. Neat!