Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Una Bella Donna

Una Bella Donna

After a slow start the summer has finally arrived with some matching temperatures so I figured more street portraits were in order. This is Therese. I spotted her at the Eskils Park in Handen yesterday and asked her for a portrait. She is from Handen and works in the health care industry. She is into yoga and chi gong, and is hoping to become a licensed esthetician, or a spa therapist in the not too distant future. So if you want a relaxing face massage, Therese is your girl. The title refers to the fact that she is a babe, but also that Bella Donna is an alias she uses online. I have meet a few people at the park before. Including an upset former Death Metal musician and three young photographers.

12 comments:

Arnaud said...

Well well, i'm ok for a face massage !! :o)

brattcat said...

I hope she realizes her dreams.

Lois said...

Love her hair and the way the sun is shining on it!

Lee Spangler said...

Doesn't do much for me but I'm an old man now. More does she have a good personality and good values?

Meri said...

She looks the part. Pretty woman with her own personal style.

Ken Mac said...

serious sunlight!

Amy said...

I like her hair!

VP said...

Una bella donna she is. Fine portrait in image and words.

Lowell said...

Don't mind Lee! He was looking at her face, etc., just like I was and I'm probably older than he is!

Personality and good values are important for sure...

But...

;-)

Don and Krise said...

Nice smile. I too, like the lighting and the hair color on this one.

Stefan Jansson said...

Unfortunately I had some camera problems when I met Therese. I have a few other photos of her that is more in the style of the Sartorialist and if I can fix the somewhat blurry photos I will make a little collage and upload them for you to see. Oh. and I met her again yesterday and she had seen my photo.

Anonymous said...

great portrait. i love the complexity of all her straps.