Tuesday, October 07, 2008

We Shoot Film

We Shoot Film!

A little out of breath as I had been on a lengthy bike ride, I had to stop at St Eskil's Park in Handen when I spotted three young photographers. I quickly explained the 100 Strangers Project and the trio agreed to have their portrait taken. This is Bella, Oscar and Sofie. All three are third-year students at the nearby Fredrika Bremer Secondary School. I asked them if they were out on a school assignment and they told me that they were. We take a course in photography. We shoot film, and today's assignment handles Depth of Field they told me. I asked if there was any chance of seeing their work online but that wasnt the case. I told them that there are quite a few flickr groups for film lovers, so who knows, maybe they will set up an account. Bella, to the left comes from Dalarö . She's a swimmer and also plays volleyball for Dalarö Sports Club. Oscar comes from Jordbro and his big hobby is longboarding. Sofie lives in Tungelsta and enjoys travelling. When I asked her to pick a favorite place she choose Koh Samui in Thailand. After this short interview I took a few photos and that was it.
This is my 93th photo for the 100 Strangers project. You can see the rest of my strangers in my Set.

No comments: