Thursday, March 27, 2008

Still Winter

Still Winter

A house on a hill at Ålsta in Tungelsta. When my mother was young, in the 1940ths, there was a bakery here from where she often bought bread. Back then you would have seen the Ahlfont family greenhouses from the hill. Much have changed since then. Bakery and greenhouses are gone. Hedberg and Ahlfont no longer live here. I don't know the people that live here today, but I think they are members of Folk och Trädgård, so my mother has probably meet them on their meeting at the cafe in the park. A few years ago I took a winter panorama here and at that time the house was painted yellow.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The difference in sizes of the buildings is remarkable. Nice photography.

Abraham Lincoln in Brookville, Ohio.

Stefan Jansson said...

Thanks Abe.